Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cowboy's and Lesbian's

> An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
> As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.
>
> She turned to the cowboy and asked,
> 'Are you a real cowboy?'
>
> He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos,
> Fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats,
> Working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'
>
> She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women.
> As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower,
> I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women.
> It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'
>
> The two sat sipping in silence.
>
> A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked,
> 'Are you a real cowboy?'
>
> He replied, 'Always thought I was, but just found out I might be a lesbian.'

No comments:

Post a Comment