Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Same Bike , half white, half nude (carbon)















I found a great deal on the bike above! I'm waiting for a final number but the Pinerello may be out and the MaxLelli may be mine. It's an Italian made bike and is awesome! The pictures really don't do it justice. I'm nervous to pull the trigger. I know that when I do I will find something else that I wish I would have waited for. But, I know that whatever and whenever I decide this will be the case. So, I like the looks of this and if the number is right it will be mine! Great, now I sound like Wayne's World. Today my good fellow it will be mine! haha

7 comments:

  1. I'll take the white, thanks. DuraAce on there, or Ultegra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are the same, Go Black. It looks faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually they are the same bike. One side lack, one side white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half nude half white? WTF!

    I like NUDE! Can we get all nude? (shaved though, it is coming from Italy)

    SRAM? Shimano?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET!!! Does that bike have a sister? I would love to take her out... would she be able to handle the polka-dots? How is your recovery from the accident? You probably are as good as new but since I've been out of touch I have to ask... I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete