Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Star Is Born

Halloween night we went to watch my son's band, Lavader Scapula! It was their first of many performances to come. They have only played together for a month. They were awesome! My son is the bass player on the far left. He's so musically talented! He has learned to play the guitar all on his own. I took him to a couple of lessons when he was young and he said it was a waste of time and he could learn faster on his own. Boy was he ever right!

Rock on Lavader Scapula!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I hope that the guitar lessons for my son were not a waist of my money. He gave up after taking lessons for half a year and he has not picked up the guitar since. I hope that he has a second brush with music.

    Glad to see that your son has found his talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud Papa : )
    Man, I wish I could just learn the guitar on my own. Kamden has been wanting me to teach her for over a year now, but I just can't seem to get it. Hmmm...I think I'll give it another shot...your son has inspired me.

    ReplyDelete