Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going Crazy!


Ahhhh!!! I'm going crazy not being able to workout! People thing the taper is hard before an Ironman. Me, I'm going cold turkey! No exercise of any kind is just driving me nuts!

On a positive note I found out that my home owners insurance will cover my bike. So I've been having fun looking at possibilities to replace my old bike. I plan on mountain biking when I'm able to this fall so there is no rush to buy a new bike right away. Looking is a lot of fun.

Again, thanks to all of you that have wished me well with my injuries. Now go workout for me. I just heard the ice cream call out for me. I've been a bad bad boy with my diet since being injured.

4 comments:

  1. We welcome all riders in the FELT family!!! Come on aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clyde's got it right! Join the Felt family!

    I just did and it's fabulous! I love my S22!

    Now hurry up and heal! I need more posts to read at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to check out the sweet Italian bikes such as Kuota and Javelin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for home owners insurance!! Have fun bike shopping. I am glad that you are recovering quickly : )

    ReplyDelete