Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday! A Very Black Friday!


Black Friday took on an entire new meaning this year. I have had a ton of foot problems since August and my aerobic activity has, um, been a little off. Actually my entire activity has been a lot off. Other than disc golf I have not done much. Is disc golf a workout? This brings us to Thanksgiving. As in eat like a little pig Thanksgiving.

This is followed by what is now called Black Friday. The day I stepped on the scale. Ouch! That hurts! This thing can't be right! Can it? It is! F-A-T!

So my plan is to get back to the gym. I have already started lifting weights and have swam once and am headed to the pool tonight. My running is going to have to weight, haha Wait. I'm going to hit the spinner and give that a tri, haha Try. In the past I have found this boring but am willing to give it another shot. All for now, waddling to the pool, quack quack.

No comments:

Post a Comment