Saturday, November 7, 2009

The perfect day for discin!


What a great day! Near 70 and nothing but sun. Ramona and I made our way to Winona to play some disc golf. We ended up playing 36 holes at Saint Mary's. What a fun course. It uses the bluffs and woods and winds around a small creek. A small creek that is always there when you throw a bad shot.
I played pretty good. I shot my best round of the year. Have not played there much this year. I think it was my fourth and fifth round there. The first round I was four over and the second ended with me at one over. I had two awesome birdies in the second round. Almost an eagle on #8! Bounced right off the basket. Church tomorrow and then maybe a quick 18 at Pettibone. Got to get out as much as you can. Cold weather is close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment