Monday, October 27, 2008

Haunted Cornmaze

Once again we worked the haunted corn maze this year. It is always a good time. We scared the crap out of so many people. Every year it gets better and better. That's me in the back. I switched costumes a couple of times. We have always gone with the killer clown theme. It's amazing how many people are afraid of clowns. That my wife in the front and Scoopie on the right. Some people called her a goat and she hated that. Her friend Sarah is on the left.

2 comments:

  1. Despite my six years in the midwest, I have yet to do a corn maze. Totally on the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as totally creeped out by scary clowns. I don't like having to pay for cardiac arrest so I only do fun corn mazes. You know the ones, the ones with chainsaw wielding zombies and vampires.

    ReplyDelete