Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sram Wheels with Super HOT Decals!

(Click the picture for a closer look, I like the little frog.)
Last year Sram purchased Zipp manufacturing. I have been making the decals for Zipp for the last few years. This last month I have been working together with Zipp and Sram on some graphics for Sram. The picture is from the bike show in Vegas where Sram was unavailing there new wheels. It's kind of cool to be involved with this process and then see your work on the web.

Tomorrow we are headed out to Utah for the St.George marathon! I can't run but the Queen is going to run her third marathon. Stupid deer, stupid foot. It will suck to watch another race that I should be doing.

2 comments:

  1. can you get those decals in pink? or do you think i should just go with the zipps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!

    You are the decal guy? My Zipp decals have somehow changed colors and the white is now an antique cream color. What would cause that?

    Eventually one day I would love some way cool 404 rim artwork.

    Have fun at St. George's.

    ReplyDelete