Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Bailout? And a wet race!


After the last week in the market I'm wondering just when my bailout package is going to come through?

Yea, I know the bailout package was to make things better and the market plunge was the better of two evils. Um, yea right. I'm totally sold on that!

On a more positive not we made it home form the St.George marathon last night. The Queen did awesome in what turned out to be bad running weather. Cool and rain at the finish, cold and downpour at the start. I'd show ya picture's of her finishing the race but she'd shoot me. I guess your supposed to finish the race looking all primped and stuff. They should really have a primping rest stop before the finish line with showers, blow dryers and stuff. This should be like a mandatory stop for say 15 minutes or so. Kinda like a TV timeout in football. I mean really if everyone would just stop and clean up it wouldn't effect the results and everyone would just look so much better at the finish. Not to mention just how much nicer it would be for the family to not have to smell there athlete's all the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Did everyone look like soggy rats and smell like wet dogs?

    ReplyDelete