Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wisconsin Winters

The weather in Wisconsin has been just great. However, the change is coming. Coming soon! Last year I was committed to Ironman Wisconsin and had a huge training goal to keep me focused for the winter. I also ran PF Changs half marathon for the last two years in January.

So here is where we are today. No Ironman race for 2009. No PF Changs in January. This leaves me with nothing to really focus on and get me motivated this winter. I know I won't just not do a thing. But! It's easy to just really get focused next week. And we all know that next week is always a week away. So I need to find an A race to keep me going. I'm thinking of a few but nothing has really jumped out at me. So it's off for another cookie and hey isn't the biggest looser on tonight? Maybe that's it! This year I focus on the cookies and then shoot for the biggest loser in 2010?

1 comment: